Become part of the team who put on the best traditional Sussex bonfire & fireworks display this side of the river Rother…
Membership of our Society is open to anyone 16 and over and grants you the following magnificent privileges:-
We look forward to hearing from you….
• You can dress up as a highwayman / highwaywoman
• You can help with our many and varied fundraising events during the year
• You can march with a flaming torch at other local bonfires we attend
• You can join our drumming group if you want to make some noise
• You help us put on our main event which is the high-spot of the village calendar and raises money for local causes
To join the Society you will need to download and fill in one of our membership forms and send it complete with the appropriate payment to our Membership Secretary:-
Valerie Knell, 1 Reed Pond Cottages, Station Rd, Northiam, TN316LQ
Your application for membership will then be offered for approval at the Society’s next monthly meeting, which takes place on the 2nd Monday of the month at the Rose & Crown, Beckley.
Northiam's drumming group practises in the Scout Hut on the first Monday of each month. We would welcome anyone with an interest in drumming (no experience necessary), who can make the commitment to attend most of the practices and Bonfire Processions.